Institute for Student and Alumni Development is the manager of student affairs programs at the University level and coordinates with the vice deans of student affairs in the faculties.
1. Student Creativity and Reasoning Development Division (PKPM) Development and improvement of achievement:
a. Student Creativity Program and National Student Scientific Week (PKM-PIMNAS)
b. Village Bina Grant Program
c. The most oustanding student
d. Other reasoning creativity competitions at national and international level.
2. Student Interest and Talent Development Division (PMBM) Guidance and development of achievement:
a. Student Activity Unit (SME)
b. University Student Executive Board (BEM-U)
c. University Student Representative Council (DPM-U)
d. Muhammadiyah Student Association (IMM-Korkom UMY)
3. Business Incubation and Entrepreneurship Division (IBK)
a. Business training
b. Business planning and development consultancy
c. Student facilitation
d. Entrepreneurship Exhibition
e. Competition and award of entrepreneurial grants
4. Student and Alumni Career Development Division (PPKMA)
a. Career consultation
b. Training to improve employability
c. Recruitment on Campus
d. Career information and job vacancies
e. Tracking the existence and gait of alumni
5. Division of Student Counseling and Welfare (PKKM)
a. Student counseling services
b. Health care, accident, and death services
c. PPA Scholarship Service, Primary Achievement Scholarship, General Besiswa, Dippora Scholarship, and others
Upgrade the knowledge with various books completed for all study programs. Library is supported with comfortable reading room, multimedia, library reference, mosque, etc.
Click Here for further info Library UMY
Students Organization is formed in order to achieve the purposes:
- Optimized students creativity based on Islamic values.
- Optimized students potential in specific field or activity to reach the achievement.
- Improve the patriotic and nationality as the part of Moslem behavior.
- Improve the community service spirit.
- Meningkatkan pemahaman dan pengamalan Islam.
There are 33 organizations in University level such as:
|1||Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa|
|2||Dewan Perwakilan Mahasiswa|
|3||Ikatan Mahasiswa Muhammadiyah|
|5||UKM Bahasa Arab “Al Mujadid”|
|6||UKM Bahasa Inggris “Student English Activity”|
|7||UKM Bola Basket|
|8||UKM Bola Voli|
|9||UKM Bulu Tangkis|
|10||UKM Drum Corps|
|11||UKM Forum Pecinta Pena|
|12||UKM Fotografi “Release Photography Club”|
|13||UKM Hizbul Wathan|
|15||UKM Kelompok Penelitian|
|16||UKM Kerohanian Islam “Jamaah Al Anhar”|
|18||UKM KSR PMI|
|20||UKM KINE Multimedia|
|22||UKM Paduan Suara “Sun Shine Voice”|
|23||UKM Pecinta Alam|
|24||UKM Pers & Penerbitan “Nuansa”|
|26||UKM Resimen Mahasiswa|
|27||UKM Sepak Bola|
|29||UKM Tapak Suci|
|30||UKM Tari & Karawitan “Sentaka Mudya”|
|31||UKM Teater “ Tangga”|
|32||UKM Tenis Lapangan|
UKM Tenis Meja
Himpunan Mahasiswa Akuntansi Terapan (HIMATA) is student organization in Study Program level